Skin stress, hypersensitivity and plain old wear and tear can leave skin feeling a little under the weather and in need of a life-giving elixir! This restorative facial oil will give your needy, perhaps irritated, parched skin some peace and calm, an injection of intense hydration a radiant aesthetic boost.
With a power-packed skin restoring cocktail of :
- Defencil ® to help normalise sensitive skin, protects the skin barrier and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Collageneer® to help increase skin firmness and elasticity by stimulating collagen synthesis.
- Peach Kernel Oil: anti-oxidant and anti-ageing ingredient, Rejuvenates dry & sensitive skin. Rich in vitamins A & E.
- Sunflower Oil rich in vitamin E. Soothing and calming properties heal dry or damaged skin.
- Watermelon Seed Oil light and easily absorbed, nourishing and restores skin elasticity.
- Olive oil that reduces skin damage caused by the environment and UV rays and is highly regenerative and restorative.
How to use it
Use as a nutritious facial treat day or night
- After your cleansing routine, place two or three drops onto clean fingertips. Massage in using upward and outward movements. Follow with your normal skin routine, or leave your skin ‘naked’ for a few hours (or overnight).
Use to create a dewy, radiant appearance on non-makeup days
- On days when you want to give your skin a rest from make-up add a glow with a spritz of toning essence before massaging in two drops of It’s All Good. Finish with a layer of Skin Truffle to add instant radiance.
Use as an overnight supplement
- Warm a couple of drops of the oil between your fingertips, then gently press into clean, dry skin with the heat of your hands before bed to hydrate, restore, calm, and nourish skin as you sleep.
- The perfect pick-me-up for stressed or fragile skin, apply a few drops to thin or sensitive skin, to reinforce skins natural barrier.
Use as an all over body oil or to target specific problem areas
- Apply a layer to add a boost of moisture from top to toe or use on specific areas to treat the following skin conditions; sensitivity, stress, stretch marks and scarring.