A good night's sleep in a jar! This beautifully sophisticated aromatherapy resting cream helps to calm your skin and your soul. Rich in natural plant extracts, anti-oxidants and a fusion of relaxing essential oils, this delicious 'duvet for the skin', will sink into the skin immediately and leave the complexion ultra-smooth and settled. We have included hops in the formulation which aids restful sleep and is known for its skin firming properties.
REPOSE is wonderful for when you and your skin need a rest and want to wake up revived! A great way to use this product is on those days when you want to slumber and relax... after giving the skin a spa treatment of cleanse, tone and mask, apply a liberal amount of REPOSE all over the skin and neck and leave it to sink in over time.
REPOSE is geared towards rest and relaxation, created to bring a sense of peace whilst giving the skin a boost of vitamins and nutrients.
- Aromatherapy and skin care in one
- Soothes, settles, moisturises
- Professional strength formula
- Rich in Mediterranean botanicals & oils
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Sensory treatment - skincare & wellbeing
How to use it
- As a night-time & resting cream, apply a liberal amount of REPOSE all over your face and neck and leave it to sink in.
- As the perfect down time day cream when great way to use this product is on those days when you want to slumber and relax.
- Apply in the evening or anytime you and your skin need to rest, apply cream to your pulse points to relieve anxiety and provide a sense of calm.
- As a skin recovery mask. Smooth a layer over your face and leave on for 2 hours to revive tired skin.
- As an inflight treatment for flight hydration. Turn your seat into a spa: once on-board massage a layer of Repose all over a clean face and neck. Re-apply a couple of times during the flight, especially when you want to take a nap. The calming fragrance will help you snooze and the richness of the luxurious texture will perform high altitude moisturisation. Arrive rested and revived!
- As an antidote to the effects of insomnia, jet lag and stress